Sunday, March 23, 2008

Return of the King



While I was reading the Lord of the Rings, I was also watching the movies. But I made sure I didnt get too far in the movies. I only got as far as I had read. So I got to compare the movies and books pretty closely.
It didnt take me too long to read them and watch all of them. Maybe less than a month...um, by the time the 3rd movie was over, I had read all the books. And by the ending of the 3rd movie, I cannot remember a time when I had cried more. I wasn't just crying. I was a mess. I was sobbing. I dont know what came over me. But I went through a lot with these guys. I would get scared at night when Frodo and Sam were on their way to Mordor. I GOT NIGHTMARES. So yeah...I was pretty emotional. Its sort of embarrasing.
And Strider gets kinged! Can I say "kinged"? Crowned? Well, whatever. He is king and all is well.

No comments: