Sunday, March 23, 2008

Einsteins Dreams


In this book, which was more like short stories with a common theme, Einstein dreams about time. Beautiful philosophical dreams that created images in my mind I would never be able to create on my own.
I often wonderered what my dreams what be like if i could narrow it down to a common theme. Unfortunetly, I feel like an outsider in most of my dreams. Like I am walking into someone elses life, or like I am maybe a loner. Hmm...however, if it were a work of fiction and I didnt have to write what my dreams were actually about, then they would all be about love. Like my songs. My songs and poems and short stories are all always about love...always with that twist in the end. They are never "oh woe is I, you're leaving.." the end. Mine are more like "You're leaving, woe is I, but then whats this? Happiness is just around the corner, just make sure you dont miss that left..", or "i dreaming of you while you dream of me..." etc etc.

No comments: