Monday, January 21, 2008

Star Witness




My very own John Grisham. I love this man. And ok, I know this is strange and it really doesn't make sense AT ALL. There is nothing in this book that would even suggest it, but the lawyer in the series is Shawn Green in my head. Pretty awesome, I know. But its 100% random. I don't know. The two are no way close to each other in description. I just picture Shawn Green. :) And he makes a pretty damn good lawyer.

I really liked this book because Los Angeles plays a very big part. Not only for landscape, but type of people and the business. I grew up with all of that..that whole market, the industry. I knew people growing up who were in show business and so I can relate to it.

I bought as many books by this author that I can find but I have only read one more. I really really loved this one a lot. This book for me was what the movie "Mullholland Drive" should have been.

No comments: