Friday, January 25, 2008

Count of Monte Cristo

Oh No. I left this out. This book should be before "My Last Movie Star" :( I LEFT THIS BOOK OUT. What?! I cannot find a picture of the exact copy I read and i wont just tag any picture because Ive tried to read other versions of this book and they don't live up to the one I really love.
Oh, this book. Edmond Dantes. He was such an amazing character. He was so in love and he was so innocent...and then a sudden chain of events and he finds himself a prisoner. And oh, does he become a badass in jail. Upon exiting, he finds a treasure and builds up his reputation. Not as Edmond Dantes, he is supposed to be dead. But as The Count Of Monte Cristo. And he gets revenge on all those who has ever wronged him, while still sort of being the good guy. This book is by far my favourite classic. Love it!

UPDATE: I finally found a picture of the book I have!! and here it is!

No comments: