Monday, February 4, 2008

The Devil & Miss Prym




If you want to know whether I adore you as a person or not-ask yourself one question. "Has Yvonne recommended this to me?" If I have, then yes, I adore you. :) This book is amazing. So simple, yet so profound. Coehlo is really great at writing such perfect stories so full of meaning. This book is really great!
I love battles between good and evil and this book perfectly touches on both sides with beauty that can be compared to a poet.
Ironically, I also read this while watching "Boondock Saints" for the first time, so I had a whole lot of food for thought that week!!!

3 comments:

Steven said...

you adore me!!!

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Stop being who you were and become who you are.

Have a nice day!

Aart

Steven said...

"She had just realized there were two things that prevent us from achieving our dreams: believing them to be impossible or seeing those dreams made possible by some sudden turn of the wheel of fortune, when you least expected it. For at that moment, all our fears suddenly surface: the fear of setting off along a road heading who knows where, the fear of a life full of new challenges, the fear of losing forever everything that is familiar."