Sunday, January 20, 2008

Close to Shore




Look out everyone, its the story that inspired Jaws! And I've got chills, theyre multiplying..sharks terrify me. *looks around nervously to see if there is a shark looking over my shoulder-ok coast is clear*
SHARKS TERRIFY ME. I AM NEVER GOING TO GO INTO THE OCEAN EVER. EVER. Maybe a toe. Surely a fingertip. *i am still getting chills, by the way...* Sharks scare me, a lot. But I love learning about those silly creatures. I try to learn as much as I can about the things that fear me most..so that when Im scared..im not scared stupid. :)
This shark, the one in this book, yeah he totally survived in fresh water. So next time youre thinking about jumping into a swimming pool, you've got to ask yourself one question. "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do you punk?

No comments: